FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Thunder Dome - Bankok, Thailand - 03-11-2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jelger
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Thunder Dome - Bankok, Thailand - 03-11-2015 Reply with quote

No full setlist yet, but Just a Phase was played. I Miss You also on the set again.
SBOLLI1
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a Phase. Whewwww.
Jelger
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest of the set is on setlist.fm same structure as the other shows this tour. The Warmth in the encore. I said it before and I'll say it again: if they switched up non-album tracks on the spots of Made for TV Movie, Circles and Kiss, these sets would be great. If one show had those three and the next Pistola, Paper Shoes and Warning and the one after that had Made for TV Movie, Consequence and Are You In?, these sets would feel fresh every night. Now they seem a bit stale. Glad they dropped Promises though.

Wish You Were Here
Anna Molly
Adolescents
Made for TV Movie
Absolution Calling
Vitamin
Just a Phase
Circles
Trust Fall
In the Company of Wolves
A Kiss to Send Us Off
Nice to Know You
I Miss You
Sick Sad Little World
Drive
Pardon Me
Megalomaniac

The Warmth
A Crow Left of the Murder
EarthtoBella
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of all the SCIENCE songs, the band seems adamant to keep playing Vitamin. Wish they'd dabble in some others - Idiot Box, Nebula, Redefine etc. I mean, Vitamin is a great track, but the last few tours, it's really been the only SCIENCE track - with the exception of 2012 when they played Magic Medicine and ACSOG.
10 Feburary 2012. Convention Centre, Brisbane.
1 March 2015. Royal Showgrounds, Brisbane.
Dean Youngblood
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EarthtoBella wrote:
Out of all the SCIENCE songs, the band seems adamant to keep playing Vitamin. Wish they'd dabble in some others - Idiot Box, Nebula, Redefine etc. I mean, Vitamin is a great track, but the last few tours, it's really been the only SCIENCE track - with the exception of 2012 when they played Magic Medicine and ACSOG.

Glass a few times as well. I was lucky enough to see that. But yea I agree with your point.

Favorite Things and Idiot Box especially seem to be more "doable" to me vs Redefine/New Skin. The latter of which have more bass slapping and scratching/sampling.

Not to mention...Summer Romance. Man what I would give to hear that again. I love that song, but especially live in the summer at an amphitheater. Sets such an awesome vibe.

All in all tough to have fault with the sets at this point. Cutting down INNW? to ITCOW/Adolescents is fair enough for my tastes. Glad SSLW remains a staple, The Warmth being played, etc.
Incubus45TD
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of other deep tracks we haven't seen in awhile, i've been dying to see them break out Agoraphobia and Blood on the Ground

7/25/2009
Riverbend Music Center

8/27/2011
Riverbend Music Center

8/29/15
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
bizkitboy1224
Zeta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean Youngblood wrote:
EarthtoBella wrote:

Glass a few times as well. I was lucky enough to see that. But yea I agree with your point.

Favorite Things and Idiot Box especially seem to be more "doable" to me vs Redefine/New Skin. The latter of which have more bass slapping and scratching/sampling.

Not to mention...Summer Romance. Man what I would give to hear that again. I love that song, but especially live in the summer at an amphitheater. Sets such an awesome vibe.

All in all tough to have fault with the sets at this point. Cutting down INNW? to ITCOW/Adolescents is fair enough for my tastes. Glad SSLW remains a staple, The Warmth being played, etc.

Any and all of those SCIENCE tracks would be very welcome. New Skin is my #1 to hear live tho by far.

Also, Blood on the Ground, Clean, or Out From Under would be awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> That Side of the Floor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: