FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Incubus in Acrylics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> The Nebula
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajokay
Zedeveel

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Incubus in Acrylics Reply with quote

So, a couple of years ago, I asked my retired mum, who had rekindled her love of painting, if she would paint me a picture to hang in the lounge of my new house.

Towards the end of last year, she finally finished the painting, and it's been hung on my living room wall.

It's an acrylic painting of Incubus on stage. I think the source image used is the one from the wikipedia article, although my Co-netty-cut friend Shlee (Ashley3307... hi! if you're still on here, and whatnot!) threw a load of photos she'd taken of the band my way to help my mum out.

Anyway, here it is. It's a lovely colourful addition to my lounge. It's not perfect, but it's a great effort and I love it. The fact that it took my mum so long to do meant that by the time she'd finished it, she was saying "oh I'd do it so differently if I started it now..." Which gives me annunition to ask for an update at some point in the future.

Hope you like! and remember, it's my mum's... so don't hate too much!!

a5hley3307
Azwethinkweist

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks awesome, Alex!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> The Nebula All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: