FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Honestly...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Comments About Incubus Online View
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbb
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Honestly... Reply with quote

I don't see the sense in closing that thread by now, Drew.

You guys may just have lost several visiters on this side of the forum.
I am emigrating.

Bye.
Wordsworth
Privileged

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?

Oh, your spam thread.

There's other parts of this board that are made specifically for what you all were doing there.

I don't see the problem, except maybe you're afraid of being flamed?
bbb
The Fly Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, exactly Ryan, I am terrified.

No, guess I just got used to it, and it's about the people who used to post there. And if the spamming was the reason to close that thread it should have happened ages ago.
multitudious
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a forum for these kinds of comments (I've moved this thread).

I never really noticed the spam before, and Ryan is right - this is what MATMD is for.

Also, large threads (thousands of replies) tend to kill database performance. I'm considering locking the latest pics thread for that reason (and starting up a new one).

Problems with the board?
Try this subforum or PM / IM me (AIM:aminerx)
pletchernhp
New Skin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clipart, are generally created for identifying along with setting out digitized designs along with images, certainly not digital photography. Types of data that come in numerous styles, forms along with forms. Many of the ergo baby carrier
commonplace forms are generally TIFF, PICT, Coloring, GIF, EPS along with JPEG. While throughout hesitation precisely what formatting to work with, decide on PICT, while this specific formatting can be approximately works with most packages, as a result could modify quickly to an alternative formatting variety.

The common clipart is mostly not only a quite accurate along with thorough attracting; your majorities are generally photographs as well as designs obtaining little or no details as well as are generally named format images. Using this type of, ergo carrier
the common clipart can often be employ in papers inside world wide web.

Newborn video art work is surely an interesting technique of boosting your hard work using designs that you just consider might make miraculous. Deemed the most affordable, most inexpensive plus the nearly all colourful means, that they http://www.bestergobabycarrier.com/
can be purchased no cost along with printable.

A NEW software package can be purchased to create your shower clipart; uncomplicated along with simple to use, it might turn as well as enhance any favourite image right clipart.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Comments About Incubus Online View All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: