FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
New Board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Mike and the Mechanical Dragon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stungate
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: New Board Reply with quote

After trying to convert this board, I decided to make this board "read only". There were just too many errors to complete the conversion.

The new forum will be at this url & the old forum will be renamed.

I will move over everyone's user names & passwords. Please make a note of your post count as this may not carry over to the new forum.

We still neeed new styles for PHPbb 3.1. If anyone wants to work on this, I would really appreciate it. For now, a generic style will be put up with any modifications later.

Hopefully, the minor revisions can be completed this week with the final move over the weekend. Once this is completed, we will be able to accept new registrations.

If needed, you can contact me on Facebook. An alternate email for me is: stungate@yahoo.com

Thanks to all for your patience.

Stephanie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Mike and the Mechanical Dragon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: