FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Make Out Party
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Comatose
Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only part I hate is the way he says giggle. I cringe. Other than that I dig it.
Rickety Cricket
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really surprised that this board isnt all over this song. Musically this is the most MY/MV song that they have released since those albums. And it has some of the best traits of incubus from that era: catchy, simple, bass driven, heavy guitar distortion, and direct to the point lyrics.
Chareth Cutestory
Otherworldly

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickety Cricket wrote:
I'm really surprised that this board isnt all over this song. Musically this is the most MY/MV song that they have released since those albums. And it has some of the best traits of incubus from that era: catchy, simple, bass driven, heavy guitar distortion, and direct to the point lyrics.

Agreed. And while I understand that people genuinely don't like it, I really think the fact that the first thing we all heard about it was that it was AWFUL influenced a lot of opinions before we even heard the song.
azIthinkIiz
The Karate Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chareth Cutestory wrote:
Rickety Cricket wrote:

Agreed. And while I understand that people genuinely don't like it, I really think the fact that the first thing we all heard about it was that it was AWFUL influenced a lot of opinions before we even heard the song.

It's ranked second way behind Trust Fall in the favorite song poll. I think it's just really polarizing. Some people love it. Some people really hate it.
SmokinTheHerbAgain
Zeta

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now that it has been a couple of weeks, I really like this one. The first listen or two made me cringe and want to renounce my fanhood. Then I listened again a week later and I couldn't get this song out of my head, I have to say I like it now. Towards the end of the song though it begins to bore me for some reason, but overall I'm satisfied
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Incubus All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: