Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Odd-Incubus Related Dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
resistunlearndefy
Familiar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty wrote:
Why is it that you always wake up right before the best part happens?

I wish I knew Confused I'd kill to smoke a blunt with kil (no pun intended), or any of the guys for that matter!
DeepSky
New Skin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About a week ago the air conditioner went out in my house and it was about 90 in my bedroom when i tried to nap. I'm pretty sure the heat lent itself to the crazy dream i had...
About a block from my house theres a convience store that had a new employee...it was mikey. fro and nerd shirt and glasses and all. i was shocked and ordered my smokes by pointing. i couldnt talk nor could i have though of anything sane to say if i could. i walked out of the store and turned back to get another look and the store had become a post-concert stage. littered with water bottles and tape and set lists, ect. and mikey was sitting in a folding chair, alone, playing guitar.
i woke up violently sitting up, gasping for air like in the movies...then got a cold shower and walked over to the store just to be sure. Cool
Ty
Privileged

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Haha that's awesome.
Alex
Human Magic Marker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the strangest dream that ..for some reason, i was waiting on messenger or something to talk to someone, and all of a sudden someone with the username 'José' comes on. I asked who this is, and he says, 'Errr...José?' and i'm all 'umm......i'm sorry, the only josé i know is from incubus. HAH.' and he's all 'YES. that is me!' and i was all 'How did i get your email, and how can i possibly be conversing with you right now!?' and he's like 'dude....i don't know....but hai! nice to meet you.'
We then proceeded to chat for a few hours, on various topics...music...babies...university. Said goodbyes, and that was it.

ODD.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
schrutepoop
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a lot of Incubus-related dreams usually around the time they release a new album or a concert date is coming up.

Here's one that I thought was funny:
Brandon made a blogspot for Bruce called "What's Up, Bruce?" It showed Bruce's adventures. There was a picture of Bruce in a Dog Spa in Michigan where he was lounging in a pool (with turtles) that hung over a ledge.
Eruz
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I dreamed Incubus came out as DLC for Rock Band. But then I downloaded it and it was some other Incubus shit band from the 80s that really exists. So this went from a dream to a nightmare real fast. Harmonix wouldn't give me my money back The End. You're welcome.
resistunlearndefy
Familiar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the date for the concert gets near, I am pleasantly surprised at how many incubus dreams I keep on having. Just had one again last night and I don't remember much except them just hanging out and me having a conversation with them for a bit. Nothing special I know, but it's so crazy how your mind works when you're fast asleep lol Smile

"In my fantasy you look good entwined in my hair and skin and spit and sweat and spilled red wine"
nivek9238
New Skin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: haha Reply with quote

I havnt been having incubus related dreams, but ive been listening to the Look alive cd before i go to bed, mainly Pathogens, and I end up having the most messed up dreams ever. I never used to have vivid dreams like this and remember them in the morning. haha
lilys
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just remembered a couple dreams I had related to Incubus without any of the band member in it; the first one was when Anna Molly music video was released, I had a dream I was going to die, and I was preparing my family to it... And when I actually died, I wasn't dead (like the girl in the video) and was trying so hard not to be burried... Gee, that was creepy!
And the other was was after BHI; I dreamed the building where I work was on fire and I couldn't get out of it.
Spaceman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My eyelids contracted for one final time that morning, slipping into a sweet slumber with dream cinema.

I found myself near the front row of an Incubus concert, and the guys started jamming to Midnight Swim. This song is kind of a dissapointment and its akward to hear it on the greatest hits disc of M&M, but ive always predicted that it would be energetic and sweet live, and the crowd would go nuts!
Anyway, im enjoying it, moving my feet. but then people in the crowd start throwing stuff at the band!(hah it was more than quarters and tomatos though)

Beep beep beep beep (hits snooze)
Kesa
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schrutepoop wrote:
I've had a lot of Incubus-related dreams usually around the time they release a new album or a concert date is coming up.

Here's one that I thought was funny:
Brandon made a blogspot for Bruce called "What's Up, Bruce?" It showed Bruce's adventures. There was a picture of Bruce in a Dog Spa in Michigan where he was lounging in a pool (with turtles) that hung over a ledge.

lol, lol, lol

As funny as it is. I wish he would do this...
I'd like to see Bruce lounging in a pool (with turtles) a towel wrapped around his head. A commentary of life shown in photographs of Bruce. Would be rad.

I really love any man who loves his dog. Shows something about them.
Ty
Privileged

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit odd, I had one last night I was on the bus with them for a few nights...almost like I was a member but not really...It was weird too because the bus had way more rooms than it should have from the outside...you know how dreams are.

We're not even close to a tour or anything, idk where it came from. But it was cool chilling with them in the dream world
eclecticmuso
Familiar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I just finished reading all of this thread, and I must say I am amazed at these dreams, very cool thread! I haven't really had any Incubus dreams worth posting here yet unfortunetly but I hope to have a good one someday haha.
Soap
Turbo Geek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed last night that I went to an Incubus show. They played a hit-heavy set and a one song encore which was a new song...

...and it was very different. It was like Incubus had caught on to the EDM craze and made a dancey pop song. Ben's bass was very prominent and Brandon's vocals were in a higher register than ever before.

I remember not liking it. When I woke up I hoped that the dream wasn't a premonition of their new stuff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> Incubus All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: