FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
Incubus-Online-View Forum Index  Log in  Register
Linear Lunar Lookie-loo's(aka spacemans writings)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> The Nebula
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spaceman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Linear Lunar Lookie-loo's(aka spacemans writings) Reply with quote

i licked my finger and ran the wet metacarpal slowly across the pulsating engine of my '76 Inside-out. where did your rain go? where was the party? questions that had nothing to do with clouds or dancing were colored a simple blue."yeah she likes blue." i was in my Inside-out, and i myself felt started to become outside-in. a rush of enzymes fused and created anew. my skin was now hidden underneath a dense coat of feathers. feathers?! how interesting your thinking, and il tell you why oh why feathers sprouted from the bloody soil hiding under my epidermis. from my shoulder blades erupted appendages, ones i would wave back and forth until i would be able to push myself off the ground and levitate. i would call these awesome marvels "wings". suddenly my Inside-out was inside-in, and the gears would work at my will.

as you read this...
you feel as as if a heater just became active.
impulses throughout your whole body send signals of warmth to the brain.
a warm blanket is wrapping around you.
you feel like just coming in from having so much fun sledding, and are now relaxed sipping coca.
you feel like your pet just greeted at your front door of your house after a long vacation.
happy.
you feel like a million bucks!

enjoy your day!

The first one is a poem i had just put together, the second paragraph and so-on are random love babble. can you see the jack handey influence?

Pastures of pressure posed as pessamistic stress on
my goal is to mend our souls in a spiritual sense.
Our pupils join and im blinded like a deer in head lights.
Quickly my senses catch up.
I muster the courage to commune.
And relish in results.
I asked her to dinner and we ate hotdogs.

Your eyes were baby blue with tears streaming past eyelashes when we told eachother that to cross seas every weekend for the beautiful bloom of love is just, just well unconvienent and hard on the yacht. damn i love that yacht.......

I wish i would have never left your embrace, your soft hands warm from grabbing cookies out of the oven. you could have used the toaster oven but my waffles were just solidifying and i was really, really hungry.

Our lips could have been glued together, and i wouldnt have adhesed to anger torward the gluist. we would feed eachother raviously feed through our interconnectedfeeding tubes, and eventualy break a guiness world record for a staring contest, while making out sexy.

Last edited by Spaceman on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ZeNebula
Zeta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't if it was intended to be funny... but it made me laugh. Laughing
well... actually if you're clueing in on a Handy influence, then it was obvously meant for giggles.
but anywho...
i likeziees... more?

'Some Think Im Insane, Cause I Think About The Other Thing, Than That One Thought You Call Reality' .!.
Spaceman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed giggles intended.
spank you!
Spaceman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote this a few years back.

Firey Felines
By Sam Hurst

When I first came to Grandma One-Millions house for the summer visit, I could not believe how many cats she had. I mean there were hundreds of them. Milk saucers and rubber mouse toys could be found everywhere in the place. I would eat my dinner extra fast just so I could excuse myself from the table and then go secretly to spy on all the cats. I pretended I was wearing a Tux like the cool character from the television show “Dungeons and Dragons”. I’d sneak around and snap pictures of the cats from a little camera I bought from a little Chinese man.
Next summer I decided that id give my favorite cats from the photos a little “growing powder”. I rode my moped down to the J-Mart and bought about 37 lbs of catnip, and a dozen bags of miracle grow. When I traveled back home, I mixed the nip and grow together and put the mixture into soft little cat sacks.
Woven by red thread, I took all 340 sacks of my cat nourishment to Grandma One-Millions that following summer. I walked in the front door with a smile on my face and a duffle bag in my arms. When Grandma fell asleep, I don’t know if she passed out from her monthly beer, but I didn’t check. I ran straight to the cats. I put all the “bad” cats under the clothes hamper and all the good cats in the living room. The “bad” cats wouldn’t stop meowing and it was really annoying. So I ripped open the duffle bag and threw it on the couch. I ran to the clothes hamper and yelled SHUT UP! And then came back and saw all the good cats had a sack. They were ripping them open like they were savage beasts that hadn’t eaten in many moons and this was their first meat.
Soon the cats started growing. They grew to the size of me! And they were still getting bigger! I let the “bad” cats out from under the clothesbasket with panic. Soon the cats were as big as the ceiling, and still growing. There wasn’t any more Doritos in my Grandmas cabinet. The cats then busted through the ceiling and then Grandma One-Millions shack caught on fire. All the cats got out ok, and that’s why so many cats are in our streets.
I never saw Grandma One-Million again, but next summer, I get to go see Grandpa Purple!
ZeNebula
Zeta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome.

i sincerely hope that is a true story,
cause it would just make it all the better. Very Happy

'Some Think Im Insane, Cause I Think About The Other Thing, Than That One Thought You Call Reality' .!.
Spaceman
Hot Dancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted this on facebook

im seeking a female human or chimpanzee to be the mother of my child. if youd like to "participate" i will send you an application for you to submit. specifications include: you must be between 18 and 45 years of age, you must be willing to concieve a male or the unborn offspring will be grounds for termination, and you must be willing to do ALL of the physical parenting work until "Jesus" is sixteen years old.

HAH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Incubus-Online-View Forum Index -> The Nebula All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: