Audiovent

Know a good band? Promote new bands and discuss everything music related here!

Moderators: phil collins, redonkulousemu, torres, Jelger, Justanothercrow421, Rich

legohair
Hot Dancer

Audiovent

Postby legohair » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Just a heads up for any fans in here, Audiovent have quietly got back together over the past couple of months, had a supporting tour with Hoobastank booked (that sadly got cancelled) and have a show at The Viper Room in January. Had I been a USA resident or had more money to my name I'd have booked a flight over and gone to see.

Anyway I think it's kinda cool they've reformed - the coolest part being they're working on new music, and have recorded rehearsal versions of some of their existing tunes, they are sounding good especially Jason's vocals. There's some recordings here: https://soundcloud.com/audiovent-official

Pretty sweet and unexpected!

tingky
The Fly Guy

Re: Audiovent

Postby tingky » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:13 am

This is awesome news.

Damn. Rain stanzas now sound really lame.

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 am

Jason sounds better than Brandon these days. Still, Audiovent's music sounds much more cookie-cutter to me. Hope their shows go well though.

legohair
Hot Dancer

Postby legohair » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Jelger wrote:Jason sounds better than Brandon these days. Still, Audiovent's music sounds much more cookie-cutter to me. Hope their shows go well though.

Their debut is kinda like that, however I really really dig the stuff they were working on prior to splitting, it was a little different to the usual stuff, hopefully they pick that aspect up with the new album they are making. Jason's voice has aged remarkably well, it's insane how good he sounds still.

Return to “Amp”