News and Updates

Talk about anything Incubus!

Moderators: clever medicine!, phil collins, redonkulousemu, Zinger, torres, Jelger, Justanothercrow421

Blind Melon
Zedeveel

Re: News and Updates

Postby Blind Melon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

TinCanPhone wrote:Is that combined Chino Moreno track EVER coming out???

I have a feeling they're keeping it for Side B or whatever comes next.
I have to be leaving, but I won't let that come between us.

Look_Alive
Rogue

Re: News and Updates

Postby Look_Alive » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:27 am

redonkulousemu wrote:
I mean, I know you're being facetious, but you bring up a good point. How many people going to Incubus shows have never seen them before and would be upset if they didn't play their biggest songs? I may live in a bubble, but I feel like most of the people who go have seen them a couple of times and are not going to be upset if they don't play Drive. I sure wouldn't. Festivals I can understand, but headlining?

It seems their setlist have been becoming more and more by the numbers and almost exclusively singles recently, which sucks because it makes me less excited to see them knowing they're going to play an almost identical setlist all the time.

I remember walking out of this gig, which I thought was an incredible setlist for the time: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/ ... 185aa.html

A guy a few people behind me was accusing them of being arrogant for not playing Drive, Wish You Were Here, etc. which were all played the previous night.
Ebbsfleet United fan.

Return to “Incubus”