Sad News

Talk about anything Incubus!

Moderators: clever medicine!, phil collins, redonkulousemu, Zinger, torres, Jelger, Justanothercrow421

ReDMoSqUi
Megalomaniac

Sad News

Postby ReDMoSqUi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:04 am

Hello gang.

I wanted to pass along some info regarding one of the first people to help with the original IncubusOnline Board; Shane Kleindienst also known as Azwethinkweiz8 on AIM and Spectre1982 on boards. I learned today that my friend, whom I only knew I online, passed away suddenly on the 23rd.

Shane was one of the most passionate music fanatics I’ve ever known. He loved working on this board years ago and loved talking Incubus and other acts with anyone who would listen with an open mind and ear. While we lost touch in recent years, I always thought of him when listening to a band he introduced me to. I will miss seeing his posts online. The world has lost a great person. Rest In Peace, Shane..... enjoy the great music!
- Jon (ReMoSqUi)

- Founder of incubusonline.com (formerly Familiar Incubus World)
- Founder of traversing.net (also via traversingboard.com)

Jelger
Azwethinkweist

Re: Sad News

Postby Jelger » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:34 am

That is really sad. He must have been so young still, 36 judging from his username? My condolances. I know online friends can be and feel as real as offline friends.

The Idler Wheel
Hot Dancer

Re: Sad News

Postby The Idler Wheel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:16 am

That's so heartbreaking. My condolences to you and Shane's family and friends. :(

R.I.P., Shane.
-Brandi

When prey softly outwits its predator
Such is a sight to see

While All The Vultures Feed- Incubus

Return to “Incubus”