App Recommendations

Tales of Life\Cereal\Crazyness (Any socially conscious, politically driven, entertainment related, or general off topic discussion!)

Moderators: phil collins, redonkulousemu, torres, Jelger, driftintotheunknown, Irish Bastard

BeccaWilsonxx
Familiar

App Recommendations

Postby BeccaWilsonxx » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:58 am

Know any useful apps? I would love to discover new and fun apps to use between friends. I thought this would be a cool topic because there's so many apps out there and they keep coming.

Tastebud - Tastebud is a simple and fun way for friends to share recommendations on movies, music, books, TV, podcasts and apps. Ask friends and other trusted sources for specific recommendations or share your current obsessions.

Pop The Lock - A fun and addictive game where you have to tap in sequence to crack the code and unlock new levels. I am not one for games but this game is really exciting and tedious.

If really appreciate any new recommendations!

Jelger
Zedeveel

Re: App Recommendations

Postby Jelger » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:11 am

Not really interactive but a really good app is Duolingo. It's a free app that helps you learning languages. From English to language X there are a ton of options, like French, German, Dutch, Spanish and a whole lot more.

It's really extensive and I am impressed by the options and possibilities. I use to polish my German and I do think I've improved a lot.

Return to “Mike and the Mechanical Dragon”