2017-2018 Setlists [Spoilers]

Seeing Incubus at a show? Just get back from one? Let us know all about it here.

Moderators: phil collins, redonkulousemu, torres, Jelger, Ty, Jazz

Jelger
Zedeveel

Re: 2017 Setlists [Spoilers]

Postby Jelger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:12 pm

My guess for tonight is a set with at least: Sick Sad Little World, No Fun, Dig and Echo.

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 am

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/ ... efb8e.html

Not too far off, but the encore is what really surprises me: Let's Go Crazy! Also Talk Shows for the first time in three years. Snippet of Let'sGo Go Crazy here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BexA0fXB1Nk/

Also, for the first night it was Vitamin OR Calgone and Talk Shows was on the list before Stellar. It was also a choice between Crow or something else, not sure which song. https://www.instagram.com/p/BewUQRZDH9J/

The Idler Wheel
Hot Dancer

Postby The Idler Wheel » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:41 am

Jelger wrote:https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/2018/the-joint-at-hard-rock-hotel-las-vegas-nv-4beefb8e.html

Not too far off, but the encore is what really surprises me: Let's Go Crazy! Also Talk Shows for the first time in three years. Snippet of Let'sGo Go Crazy here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BexA0fXB1Nk/

Wow this is a good setlist. I'm surpised they played Paper Shoes both nights. Thought they would switch it out with Dig or Love Hurts.

Jelger wrote:Also, for the first night it was Vitamin OR Calgone and Talk Shows was on the list before Stellar. It was also a choice between Crow or something else, not sure which song. https://www.instagram.com/p/BewUQRZDH9J/

Yeah, that's hard to make out. It looks like it could say Bottle (Message in A Bottle) or Battle (Battlestar Scralatchtica). Message in a Bottle makes more sense, imo.
-Brandi

We stand undefined
Can't be drawn with a straight line
This will not be our ending
We are alive, we are alive

Evanescence-Imperfection

Seandammit
New Skin

Postby Seandammit » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:48 am

The Idler Wheel wrote:
Jelger wrote:https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/2018/the-joint-at-hard-rock-hotel-las-vegas-nv-4beefb8e.html

Wow this is a good setlist. I'm surpised they played Paper Shoes both nights. Thought they would switch it out with Dig or Love Hurts.

Jelger wrote:Also, for the first night it was Vitamin OR Calgone and Talk Shows was on the list before Stellar. It was also a choice between Crow or something else, not sure which song. https://www.instagram.com/p/BewUQRZDH9J/

Yeah, that's hard to make out. It looks like it could say Bottle (Message in A Bottle) or Battle (Battlestar Scralatchtica). Message in a Bottle makes more sense, imo.

Think it said "Beatles," as they have ended "Crow" with an "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" outro in the last few years. Instead, they did the "Pony" ending.

The Idler Wheel
Hot Dancer

Postby The Idler Wheel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:17 am

Seandammit wrote:Think it said "Beatles," as they have ended "Crow" with an "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" outro in the last few years. Instead, they did the "Pony" ending.

That makes even more sense. I was thinking song instead of artist. I think you're right.
-Brandi

We stand undefined

Evanescence-Imperfection

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 am

Dammit, Sean. You're right.

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:15 am

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/ ... edc58.html

Decent, if a bit unspectacular set in Jakarta today. To be fair, out of these 17 songs, I'd still see 8 new songs even after attending four Incubus shows in my life. That's a good score.

The Idler Wheel
Hot Dancer

Postby The Idler Wheel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am

17 songs seems a little short for them. I wonder if there was a late start or if there were long pauses in between songs? Maybe this list is incomplete?

I'm happy to see '11 am' and 'Trustfall' still in the setlist and surprised to see 'I Miss You'. Okay overall, though.
Last edited by The Idler Wheel on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Brandi

We stand undefined

Evanescence-Imperfection

just2phaze
Turbo Geek

Postby just2phaze » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks for the setlist jelger but only 17 songs?

Hopefully when they come here in Manila next week they will play atleast 19-20 songs and I want to hear 11am live and crossfingers some older songs. How I wish :D
1st Incubus Concert-03/09/08-Araneta Manila Philippines
2nd Incubus Concert-07/28/11-Araneta Manila Philippines
3rd Incubus Concert-03/13/15-Mall of Asia Arena Pasay Philippines
4th Incubus Concert -02/17/18 Smart Araneta Manila Philipines

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 am

Just saw that Vitamin was also played. So it's starting to look like the first Vegas night as set, maybe a bit shorter.

The Idler Wheel
Hot Dancer

Postby The Idler Wheel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 am

Okay, that makes sense.
-Brandi

We stand undefined

Evanescence-Imperfection

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:23 pm

So yeah, turns out its Vegas Night One, with I Miss You instead of Crow and a slightly different order (WYWH last song main set, I Miss You as first encore song).

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 pm

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/ ... ed1ee.html

Setlist of the first ever Incubus concert in India. Got to appreciate the fact that the band favored playing songs like Pantomime, Paper Shoes, Vitamin and Talk Shows over Nice To Know You.

Soap
Turbo Geek

Postby Soap » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Is there a clip of the INXS snippet? That would be so cool to hear!

Jazz
Privileged

Postby Jazz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:41 am

Someone on twitter requested Favorite Things for the Manila show and Mike liked the tweet.

It would be great if they play it. Last time they did was in 2008.

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/incubus/ ... e3e8b.html

Return of The Warmth on the setlist tonight in Kuala Lumpur. And again no Nice To Know You.

just2phaze
Turbo Geek

Postby just2phaze » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Excited for tomorrow concert!!!

Hoping they will play echo live and some older songs

I just wish. :D

just2phaze
Turbo Geek

Postby just2phaze » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:49 am

Just finished the concert, such an awesome experience once again.

Brandon did not talk too much to the crowd unlike before,
Got a little problem on his voice, but he quickly managed it.

Maybe on their upcoming tours try to rotate the setlist and songs that are not too much on a key notes, so that his voice will not have a problem.

Highlights for me

Echo! Ending of the song such an epic.
Papershoes and Pantomime such a great song good to see they play it also. 1st time to see it!

Glittebomb, Loneliest and No Fun are good to hear it live also

They change their encore which is Quicksand and AKTSOF.

I thought they will play I miss you because most of us love that song. I was hoping they will played that and 11am.

Unfortunately No Science atleast one or two songs. Oh well we cannot push them to played it cause they dont like it.

Thank you Incubus till next time!

Jelger
Zedeveel

Postby Jelger » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:53 am

So, looking forward towards their next two shows in Vegas at the end of this month, fans coming back for an extra show after the ones at the start of february can hope for a few songs they haven't seen on the first few nights (based on the shows they did after the Vegas shows):
Quicksand, Kiss to Send Us Off, Pistola, The Warmth, I Miss You.

To be honest, I expected a little more variation on the second leg of the 8-tour. The band kinda dropped a lot of switching up after the 2013 shows, which I think is a shame.

Soap
Turbo Geek

Postby Soap » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Went to the Auckland show, and I was kind of disappointed with the setlist. Pantomime and Paper Shoes were good to see (especially Paper Shoes, it sounds much meatier live) but there weren't really any surprises. It was very succinct; not much crowd interaction. However, they were tight as fuck. Every song sounded amazing and they seem to be in a solid groove at the moment.
Mike stopped the band during Are You In to chastise the security at the front for being heavy-handed, and the way they came back in without having to really consult each other was really cool.
Kil must have found a good local hookup, he was grinning and moving round all show.
Ben was weirdly way off to the left but it was cool to see him using the synth.
It's my fourth time seeing the band and the fourth time I've seen them play Vitamin. This was probably the fourth best performance of it.
Crowd was mellow as hell and there looked to be quite a few younger fans this time round so it's good to see the band is still managing to remain relevant. I was dubious about them selling out this venue, which is the premier arena here in NZ, but I think they came close.
And the merch this tour is sick! Scored a black tshirt with a psychedelic neon snake on the front and tour dates written in neon pink on the back, plus the quality is superb. Was a tough decision between that and the white Love in a Time of Surveillance tshirt.
I'll be looking at the Christchurch setlist tomorrow with great interest.

Return to “That Side of the Floor”